Ridgebury is committed to transparent, honest and ethical conduct:
- Competition and Anti-trust: We compete openly, vigorously and fairly in all markets
- Conflicts of Interest: We do not have any private affiliates, brokers, consulting groups or other related entities that could create a real or perceived conflict of interest.
- Health and Safety: We have the capital base and the will to invest to maintain our fleet in top condition, and to work with our managers to assure a safe environment for our officers and crew
- Environment: We are dedicated at all levels of the Ridgebury organization to safe transportation that protects the environment in which our ships operate
- Bribery and Corruption: We are committed to compliance with the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the UK Anti-Bribery Act and to all comparable legislation globally. We are an active member of the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network, a group of leading ship owners “working towards the vision of a maritime industry free of corruption that enables fair trade to the benefit of society at large.”
- Managers and Agents: We work with well-established technical and commercial managers who have demonstrated a commitment to transparency and ethical conduct, and to support us in the creation of a company that can move oil and oil products safely and ethically